First, I'm using the term webite like trailerite used in the movie "The Long, Long Trailer"
The questionSo now that you have experienced both types after the stroke, was the decision to change to a MoHo the right decision given your situation? If she did not have the stroke effects, if you had it to do over, do you think you would have stayed with what you had before or do you think a DP is preferable to you regardless? Could you tell us how you reach your conclusion? Thanks much.